I fly out from JFK to Barcelona on March 16th. I have a round trip ticket that takes me back home on August 10th. The day before the birthday of someone I really care about, my lovely partner and best friend: Anna Desis ~! Its also 10 or so days before my wonderful sister Caley will be getting married! Exciting times when I return~!
The plan is to fly into Barcelona on the 16th via London, explore Barcelona and maybe a bit of Spain, eventually making my way to my best friend Haroldo's flat in Maastricht, Holland.
Ryan Air has a cheap flight from Barcelona straight to Maastricht, yet I am not the greatest paper planner, so I will have to see when exactly that will go down. I'd like to see a bit of Spain as well, maybe Madrid and Sevilla or possibly tour the Mediterranean Coast before heading up to Bubbles~!
So thats the game plan. Will keep y'all posted on more details. Right now I'm gearing up for the trek and making sure I pack light.
A few things I'll be bringing:
Netbook
Blackberry Tour
Silk Sleep Sacks (2)
Sleeping Bag
Sleeping Pad
2 Pairs Pants
3 Shirts
1 Fleece
1 Poncho
Hiking Boots
Sandals
Bathing Suit
Money Belt
Other than those essentials - I will try to keep my pack light with anything else I decide to bring and I'm open to suggestions~!
One of the harder things in leaving, is being away from my family and Anna especially for so long. She is someone I really care about and I will really miss her. Hopefully, we will reunite in Greece in July / August before the wedding. Although I have trouble, I do feel like its a great experience for us both and for our relationship.
So whilst I am sad to leave, I am also very excited and super stoked for the privillage and honor to travel the world and allow these experiences to help me allow the man I am to become to come to fruition.
My intention for traveling, is:
"To allow the light of spirit to reflect and radiate off of me, just as the light of the sun reflects and radiates off the ocean"
Until next time~!
=Teddicus
No comments:
Post a Comment