Just arrived in London!
Hopped over on the 11:50 pm british airways flight. Didn't seem to take to long - wasn't able to fall asleep until about 2 hours in. Got some nice rest watched a bit of "the invention of lying" and I have to say british airways is my new fav airline. Service is superb - they have 747s with the upstairs which I've always wanted to see and everything was included - even wine!
Heathrow is pretty crazy - it seems like the consumerism capital with hermes cartier tiffany each having their own store in the airport!
Had some eggs for brekkie - which came with french fries - lol - and am just chillen out till my 2pm flight to barcelona!
I am off to the feet up hostel and then on the hunt for some good tapas!
Keep y'all posted!
Lots of love and light,
Teddicus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment